Well it’s officially Friday and I for one, couldn’t be more excited for the weekend to begin. It’s finally warm here and by warm I mean we’ve skipped over spring and went straight for the middle of summer. It’s supposed to be 90 all weekend and I plan on spending every second by the pool.
Disney Friday is continuing with the different on-property resorts and this week we are talking about EPCOT! Now that I’m older and can appreciate EPCOT more, I love staying as close as possible. Especially during the food and wine festival which takes place every fall.
What are the EPCOT Resorts?
- These 2 resorts are connected and they are the closest to EPCOT.
- These resorts share a main pool and it is (in my opinion) the BEST pool on property. It is the only pool with a sand bottom.
- This resort is literally on a boardwalk. If you walk out the back of the resort you will have a handful of restaurants, a FANTASTIC bakery, an ice cream parlor and ESPN where you can catch the latest game.
- You can find more info on the boardwalk HERE.
- My husband and I stayed at this resort for our honeymoon. So it definitely holds a special place in my heart.
- These are the only deluxe hotels on Disney World property.
- Fun fact (because I honestly had no idea) the difference between a resort and a hotel is the size of property. Resort being more spread out. The main part of the Swan hotel is 12 stories.
- These two hotels are connected.
- The EPCOT resorts/hotels surround the Crescent Lake.
- From any of these resorts/hotels you can walk, bus or take a boat to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
If you could stay at any of these, which would you choose? Do you have any questions about any of these? Let me know in the comments 🙂