Yay it’s Friday!!! That means is Disney day, although I tend to treat every day as a Disney day.
The past three weeks I’ve talked about all the resorts available on Disney’s property. Here you can find information on the Magic Kingdom resorts, the EPCOT resorts and the Disney Springs resorts. This is the last installment of the resorts on Disney’s property. These options are sometimes grouped into either of the other three categories but I consider them outliers due to their distance from the parks.
- At this resort you have the option of bringing your camper or tent and camp with Mickey on Disney’s only campground.
- This resort is considered to be apart of the Magic Kingdom resort area.
- You will find this resort closest to EPCOT.
- This resort was built around a 45-acre bay, called Barefoot Bay.
- This resort is apart of the Wide World of Sports Resort Area.
- ESPNs Wide World of Sports is home to over 65 events throughout the year. Including the National Cheerleading & Dance Championship, the NFL Pro Bowl and the home for the Atlanta Braves Spring Training stadium.
- You will experience the 50’s-90’s when you’re at this resort. All the aspects of these decades are seen throughout.
- This is by far one of the most popular resorts on property due to the theme, which is Disney movies.
- Lion King, Little Mermaid, Cars and Finding Nemo are the 4 “wings” of the resort.
- This resort has the largest pool on all of Disney property.
- This resort is located between Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
- It has a Spanish Colonial, southwestern theme.
- These are listed as multiple resorts because you have the option of the music section or the movie section.
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort’s pool is shaped like a guitar, where Disney’s All Star Sports Resort’s pool is Fantasia themed.
- This resort is split in two as well, Jambo House and Kidani Village.
- When you stay here, you have an option of a safari view which will look out over animals such as Giraffes, Impalas, Gazelles, Ostrich, and many more.
If you could stay at any of these resorts, which would you choose? Have you stayed at any of them?