Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week. I’m going to keep this weeks Disney Friday short and sweet. The next couple weeks I’ll talk about my favorite dining options at Disney World. Today? My favorite snacks…
- I’m a little biased (Blog Name) but this is without a doubt my favorite snack in all of Disney. It’s a pineapple ice cream which you can get as a float (with pineapple juice) or just the ice cream in a cup. You also have the option of getting a pineapple wedge. 21+ There’s also an option to add rum which is quite delicious!
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- There’s just something about eating an ice cream bar covered in chocolate, shaped like Mickey’s head.
Joffrey’s Giant Doughnut
- You can find these doughnuts at any of the 4 parks. However, I always seem to get one at the same stand in Hollywood Studios. With a cup of Joffrey’s iced coffee, this is one of the best snacks in all of Disney.
- Now I know I can get Starbucks anywhere. However, the Starbucks in Disney World accepts snack credits if you are on a dining plan. Any size coffee.
- There’s just something about eating popcorn while watching the fireworks over Cinderella’s Castle.
Triple Chocolate Cake
- This chocolate cake is my husbands favorite snack in all of Disney and I can definitely understand why. It’s rich and creamy. Plus it even has Mickey sprinkles!
- You can find a crepe stand in EPCOT in the France section of the World Showcase. They offer plain, sugar, chocolate, and strawberry preserves as toppings for the crepes. They also have soft serve ice cream at the stand so I tend to get my crepe with strawberry preserves or chocolate but also with ice cream.
You can find Mickey pretzels all over the Disney World property. They are absolutely delicious! However, you will only find a giant pretzel like this one in EPCOT in the Germany section of the World Showcase. When you get one, make sure to get an Ocktoberfest beer to go with it.
- Disney’s bakers are always on duty. You can find a wide range of pastries at a variety of stores around Disney. One of my favorite options are the specialty cupcakes you can see here. These are from Halloween, however, they make them all year round for different holidays and seasons.
- These are one of most popular options around Disney. You can get them in many different themes. They’re almost too cute to eat…almost.
Ok, I promise I eat more than sweets when I go to Disney. But let’s be honest, rarely is an apple better than chocolate cake or a Mickey Ice Cream bar. There are thousands of options to pick from when choosing a snack in Disney. You can find a full list HERE.