Last week Wednesday, I decided to take on a 30 Day Challenge. I wanted to spend more time blog hopping but not just skimming blogs or only reading 1 post. I wanted to take time and read multiple posts from bloggers and interact with others on posts I found really interesting or posts that stuck out to me. I decided to do a “wrap-up” every week to document my progress and also highlight blog posts I really enjoyed. Here are the posts I found this week!
- Sophie over @Beware of the Reader uses the best analogies for all the things new bloggers go through. Everything from what content to post to this unbelievable community of people who are always willing to help.
- Almost every night I struggle with “turning off my brain” because let’s face it, there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done. Lena @Leena Dee has some great bedtime habits you should practice. Let’s face it, who doesn’t like the feel of fresh sheets?
- This week I just started to focus on my blog’s Pinterest and Jenn @Bound to Writing had a post on Writing Boards to follow. I’ve been wanting to write a book for
foreverseveral years now and I’ve just recently started actually outlining everything. These boards have already helped in everything from character development to potential plot holes.
- Have you ever wondered if your friends are truly there for you? Joan @My Best Friend Adeline talks about ways to know if a friend is a keeper. Her post definitely made me miss the friends I don’t get to see often.
- Rae over @Sugarrae has a great post on finding the best affiliate programs in your niche. I’ve spent the past month (ish) looking over hundreds of blog posts trying to figure out the best way to find affiliate programs. Rae has it all down in one brilliant post. If you’re struggling or just want suggestions you should definitely check it out!
- This week Margret over @Weird Zeal had a Harry Potter Anniversary week. Well Evelina @Avalinah’s Books wrote about Ron. It may be an unpopular opinion but how she describes Ron in the Goblet of Fire is absolutely perfect!
- People!! Yesterday was national Stitch Day!! Get it – 6/26?! I will admit I had no idea until I saw this post over @Picturing Disney. Since Stitch is my absolute favorite Disney character I had to make a post which you can find HERE.
Definitely go check out the posts above and let me know if you have any posts you think I would like or you want featured. I’m still working on a more concrete schedule but I’m really enjoying all the new blogs I’ve found.