That’s right, you read it correctly, 3 weeks already?! I can’t believe it either. This week was so much fun because I found all these amazing post via Twitter instead of WordPress reader and for whatever reason I feel like I was able to find a bigger variety of blogs this week.
- I read a post this week on The Wayve about a garden festival in Britain and just looking at these amazing pictures has me wanting to go. We leave for London this weekend and I wish I was able to spend more time exploring the country.
- Leave it to Twitter to introduce me to all these amazing new blogs! The Masterless Tribe had a Friday feature blog post from Victoria over @InspiredbyTor and she talks about why she started blogging. We all have our own stories and I love how everyone is different!
PS: This blog post definitely got me thinking about Guest Posting so if you’re interested please let me know! I can write a post for your blog or if you want to write one for me just shoot me a message!!
- Chris @The Biblio Blonde has an awesome post about Summer reading reviews! I can’t be the only one with a love-hate relationship with my TBR. Right? Anyone?! Let’s just say I’ve added a few more to that list and I don’t regret it for a second.
- People! You have to check this one out. Huda over @Beau Life has some great tips on how to not compare yourself to other people. Easier said than done right? Well you’d be surprised at how simple these tips are!
- I’ve followed Thirteen Reasons Why since the beginning and I can understand the controversy behind it. However, I think it’s brought the subject out into the open and its shown it for what it truly is – ugly. Mental Health is not pretty. It’s scary, confusing, frustrating, lonely… It’s time people realize that. This post @Ellie’s Orbis talks about the other side though and I truly think it’s important for everyone (not just those struggling with mental health) to think about the reasons why not to.
- Among my list of many tips and tricks for new bloggers, one of them is to not follow to unfollow! Pia over @Finally Unchained talks about the many reasons why not to do this but I don’t think it’s talked about often enough. The biggest reason?! It’s just mean and sleazy. Don’t do it people!
- Ok, this one was incredibly interesting to read! Imogen over @Imogen Chloe was invited to Phase 1 of an Olympic Trial and she talks about it in this blog post! I’m not an athlete by any means (unless of course you count making projects using my Cricut… Oh you don’t? Well…), I won’t deny it hasn’t been a dream to be able to participate in the Olympics and she got the opportunity to try out. Not many people are given that chance. Fingers Crossed for her!!!
I can’t believe this week marks week 3 in this challenge. I’ve had so much fun with this and I’m hoping to continue making it a part of my normal schedule. Please read some of these fantastic posts and definitely let me know if you’re interested in a collaboration/guest post!