Last week of my 30 day challenge and I can’t believe how fast it all went! This week I had to cheat a little because my husband and I are in London and Athens the next 10 days. I was worried we wouldn’t have wifi and I can’t wait to just relax on a beach with a good book in Greece. So I decided to look at posts before I left and include them in this weeks wrap up. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- I don’t know how this lady does it but every one of her blog posts are so incredibly helpful and this one is no different, Ruth @Ruth in Revolt hits the nail on the head when talking about How To Support The Blogger In Your Life. Have you ever hit a big milestone in your blogging life and you were so excited to tell someone but when you start talking about it they get a glaze look in their eyes? If only everyone was as happy as you are.
- I know I’ve mentioned it but I’ve recently lost my job and although I’m a little stressed (financially) looking for a new one, I am without a doubt happier now that I am no longer in that position. It was a toxic environment and since I’ve been job hunting I’ve been able to work on my blog and I’ve realized this is something I want to do full time. Well Hannah over @Made with Love talks about Toxic Jobs and how to get out of them and I never realized how many people are really in jobs they absolutely hate.
- Joanne @Joanne Dewberry has a fantastic post on DA and everything you need to know as a new blogger. I’m constantly struggling to make sure my posts and site are up to date so my DA keeps going up but she has other suggestions on how to keep your website and content relevant.
- To say I’m excited for our Greece trip is an EXTREME understatement. It’s our first trip out of the country as a married couple since our honeymoon, we’re making a stop in London (big Chelsea fans) and Greece is the top destination on my bucket list. Well Sophie over @Sophie’s Thoughts has me even more excited since reading her post on her trip to Thasos Greece. Her pictures are absolutely stunning!
- My husband and I got married last September and as an event coordinator, planning my wedding was so much fun. I was on top of everything and was a DIY expert. However, one of the best days of the whole planning experience was the day I found my wedding dress. If you’re anything like me and your stressing about finding the perfect dress A @Simply Lovely has the perfect list of tips to find your dream dress.
- I’ve been thinking of starting a book club since I’ve been reading so many books and don’t have anyone to talk about them with. Plus who doesn’t like a reason to have people over and socialize? Well I know my friends don’t read nearly as much as I do and probably don’t stay up till 3am finishing a book (really? Am I the only one?) The Bookish Elf has a post on tips for hosting a book club when no one has read the book. Something tells me these tips will come in handy.
- We all have the best intentions about our blogs. I know I started it because I wanted to get my thoughts out in the open and talk about all the wonderful (or not) books I’ve read. I also know I said “I don’t care if no one reads my blog. I’m doing this for me.” Whelp that might have been exaggeration. It feels good to have people read what I’ve written and it feels even better to have people follow because they truly enjoy what I write about. Well Cailin over @Stumbly had a guest post from Beka of Beka Daisies which talks all about how to increase your blog traffic and it is incredibly helpful!
And with that I’m done with my 30 day challenge. I had so much fun blog hopping and promoting these fantastic bloggers. I’m planning to continue when I get back from vacation and I can’t wait to read more posts. Happy Wednesday everyone!